Monday, February 4, 2008

Picture Book Oh Picture Book Which Pictures Do I Chose?

For my last b-day, my brother and his lovely wife gave me a Shutterfly Picture Book. Of course, this was an extremely thoughtful gift for them to get me since I absolutely love (these days) being "creative" with the pictures that I've taken.
Now, the problem, is WHAT do I use it for? BTW, figuring this out was a fun problem to have!

I have two years to decide (and who knows what might happen within this period of time that I'll want to "document") but in the meantime, I am toying around with the concept of making a book comprised of some of my favorite travel photos.

So far, I have four primary categories:

1. US
2. Mexico
3. England
4. Italy


Since I've been to Italy twice (and the last time I was there six weeks), you can probably imagine the glut of Italy pictures I have!

At one point I had many nice pictures taken in England but the majority of them were taken by my ex-husband and I don't want HIS pictures in MY book.

In fact, one of the prerequisites is that I have to have taken the picture. Sorry, Mr. B (and he has taken some nice ones, too).

Anyway, I'll be playing around with this for some time to come!
Contained within this blog entry are some of my favorites (all taken by me) that will definitely make it into the book!
Mrs. B

2 comments:

Mrs. B said...

PS

Have I mentioned how difficult it is to format these freaking entries? Blogger is no better than Yahoo in this regard!

I did NOT put all of these funky spaces/breaks in.

Oh well, y'all get my drift!

Mr. B said...

yeah, I understand.

btw, are you going to turn off the word verification, too?