Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A New Survey! Really! All New Questions!


Taken from Analee's Blog; I actually filled it out around 9:30 am...


1.Where were you 1 hour ago? Just getting back home from dropping The Kid off at school

2.Who will be your next kiss? Given; likely to Clyde; rec'd it's a toss up between Lucy and Mr. B!

3. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Yes, there are some pink flowers in a picture we have near the French doors plus there is pink in the pattern of the furniture out in the sunroom

4. When is the last time you went to the mall? About three weeks ago with Peri

5. Are you wearing socks right now? Yes, white crew

6. When was the last time you went out of town? Savannah in November; getting ready to head to FL next week

7. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Yes, we saw "Atonement"; sob sob sob

8. What was the last thing you had to drink? Still drinking my am coffee with fat free creamer and Equal

9. What are you wearing right now? Grey sweatpants, yellow tee shirt, Mr. B's white UNC sweatshirt and above mentioned white crew socks

10. Have you been in a car wash? Not in; well, I may have run through one when I was little. Or, does this mean have I ever had to wash cars in one of those fund-raising car washes? Yes, I did have to do that. My poor SUV has not seen a car wash in about three months. It is a badge of honor

11. Last food you ate? A Fiber One caramel granola bar (140 calories and not a lot of fat; they rock)

12. Where were you last week on Saturday? We went to The Kid's school's "Circus" on top a parking deck in Chapel Hill. Then, we went to dinner at Symposium Cafe (after trying to go to Yeat's Irish pub in Chapel Hill (closed down) and Tyler's (closed for a private party). Every time we go to this place, it is because some other place that we REALLY wanted to go to was closed!)

13. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Nope

14. There was no question #14

15. What's the last sporting event you watched? Live? Hockey; gonna go watch a hockey game this Thursday too, happy V-Day, woo hoo! On TV, The Super Bowl (about the only sporting event I watch on TV unless I happen to be with my Father when the Master's is on)

16. What is your favorite class? Of what? Car? Diamonds? School subject? Act? I'll go w/ school subject and say English and History

17. Your dream vacation? Italy in 2010, yeah baby!

18. Last 3 people's houses you were in? Wow. My mom and dad's (January) My brother and Analee's (January), my mom and dad's (Christmas). Obviously, we don't get out much!

19. How old are your parents? 68, 68, 66 and 65

20. Do you miss anyone? I miss a lot of people and a lot of pets; mostly, I miss my friends in CA and Nigel

21. Last play you saw? Well, it was either Caberet in FL (I think this was 2006) or Oklahoma in DC (definitely it was June 2006); I just can't remember if Caberet was in '06 or in '05. Wait, should I count the little puppet show we saw at the "Circus" Saturday night? I probably should. The kids actually did quite a nice job with it (Faust)

22. What are your plans for today? Work out, do some chores, go to BJs and the store, do more chores, maybe take a cat nap with Clyde and make a quiche for dinner

23. Ever go to camp? Girl Scout camp and two camping trips with my high school class (ugh). Also, my family did a lot of camping when I was growing up. I have not been camping camping camping since September 2001

24. Were you an Honor Roll student? Yes, I was 24 out of 350 or something like that in high school. What happened? I barely graduated college (but then was successful anyway so did it really even matter?)

25. What do you know about the future? You can't run away from it

26. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Left over from yesterday, probably; think it is Opium

27. Where are your best friends located? Aside from Mr. B (who is working away in his office in Raleigh), my best friends are both in CA (well, my mom and step-mom and my father and dad are also best friends; they are all in FL)

28. Do you have a tan? No; boy, I sure miss being tan, but I wish I'd never done it now that I have to deal with the side effects of it

29. How old do you want to be when you have kids? This definitely does NOT apply to me!

30. Do you collect anything? Books, DVDs, CDs, certain pretty china pieces, but, nothing I avidly go after because I am trying to de-clutter my life

31. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? May 2004 in WV on the way to the Indy 500. Doughnut!

32. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yes

33. How do you like your drinks? Full of booze. No, seriously, I guess it depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes I DO want a stiff drink. Othertimes, I want a Starbucks fat free latte; other times, a nice cup of tea. Then there are the times I want lemonade or a diet soda or, like in the middle of the night, a long cool pull on my water bottle!

34. Do you like Hot sauce? The hotter the better

35. Last time you took a shower? Saturday (we are attempting to conserve water, after all; definitely will be taking one today, though)
36. Where did ya go, 36?

37. What is your mood today? Wistful; poor Clyde is not eating so I'm a bit worried and wishing I didn't have to worry anymore about him; it's getting hard

38. Are you someones best friend? I think I am to a few people

39. Are you rich ? Well enough off financially/material possession-wise. Rich in love (which I don't always appreciate) and rich in family, friends, health, smarts; yeah, I guess I AM rich! :-)


Mrs. B

No comments: