Wednesday, February 27, 2008

On the Road Again

Lucy and I are getting ready to leave Weeki Wachee for the long drive (not really) to Sarasota. There, we will stay several nights with my mom and dad and their dog in their RV. Now, THIS should be real interesting! So far, Lucy has done very well in at each place we've stayed at. Let's hope this proves to be the case again!
We've been pretty busy these past few days so it's been more difficult than I thought it would be to blog about our adventures.
But, I've been keeping some notes, so, when I get more time, I'll fill y'all in. Bet you can't wait!
Mrs. B
PS
I have 32 license plates now. 18 to go; and, some of the hardest to find remain (such as Hawaii and Alaska; Wyoming and Montana; New Mexico, Utah and Nevada (at least in this neck of the woods)).

3 comments:

Doc said...

Glad you are enjoying the trip!

I recently figured this blog format out, so now I am regularly checking mine and other's blogs.

Trying to get back in the saddle...

Jon said...

As long as you're not playing too much golf, you should have plenty of time to blog...=).

Mrs. B said...

Good to hear from both of my bros.

Yeah. Golf. We're actually gonna play tomorrow. God help us!