Friday, December 19, 2008

My First Home Videos! Turn Your Sound On!

Our Crazy Dog Lucy!

Subjects being Lucy, Pete and Lily, of course and video capability courtesty of Mr. B (new camera for my b-day).

They are a little rough (Father, it is killing me not to put quotes around "rough"...oops, just did it :-) ) but I'll improve. One thing I've already learned is I have to stop talking well before I hit the off button because the last things I said were cut off. Also, videos longer than 30 seconds or so take forever to upload so those I'll just have to show y'all later. Turn your speakers on if you want to hear my inane commentary.

Pete and Lily

Oh well. Enjoy (and please forgive the messy upstairs...we've got tons of cat and dog toys everywhere!) Mrs. B

3 comments:

Analee said...

although the lucy video is funny, the cat one is totally hilarious. those cats are cute!

Margot said...

At least Lucy's rolling in perfume. She's probably be equally happy rolling in another dog's dump!

Mrs. B said...

Thank the Lord she does not do THAT!