Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Kissimmee FL, Who Are Ya?

Ever since I started this Live Feed Tracker thing, I've noticed where much of my "traffic" is coming from; namely, right here in good ole NC.

One entry I posted, about Microsoft Vista Hearts "cheating" gets a lot of traffic via Google Search.

But, who are you, Kissammee FL, who routinely, almost every day, visits my Blog?

I'd really like to know what you think, why you keep coming back, and, if you're brave, who you are!

Thanks for visiting!

Mrs. B

2 comments:

Analee said...

i haven't noticed too many weird places for me... but i see on my sister's blog that she gets a lot of traffic from charlottesville, VA.

my blog is most frequently search-found by a longaberger post, the animal-weather prediction thing, where cats go when it rains, and the bowl of fruity pebbles image.

weird stuff, eh? i think it is really cool to see where people come from to visit the blog!

Mr. B said...

It would be interesting to see who hits my blog. I haven't gotten that many comments from people outside of the family on my blog, but again I guess I have to blog more. Right Mrs. B.?

As an aside - the word verification this time is "nocat." Should have been yescats.

Funny, I typed in the word and it didn't work. Now the word is cater! Very interesting.