Friday, November 28, 2008

Afternoon Nap

Mr. B snapped a few great pictures of our three pets this afternoon while I was out doing symphony stuff. It figures that they'd start cuddling together on their own accord while I was away! But, thankfully he was here to capture the Kodak moment; this is the best one, I think.
Mr. B told me that Pete and Lily were on the couch first, then, Lucy jumped up. Lily laid down next to her and promptly fell fast asleep while Pete (at least in this picture) kept a look-out. Lucy, obviously was, as usual, oblivious.
Here's hoping this continues to be a peaceful arrangement. Miss Lucy the Goose was definitely NOT on her best behavior yesterday at mom and dad's house (got into no less than three tussles with her much smaller cousin Maggie, which meant Lucy ended up sitting in the back of our car for an hour or so). All are fine "Aunt" Brook was standing by wondering, "What the...?" but, still; annoying and why? The last time they met, it seemed to me they got along just fine! Who knows with animals but I think Lucy needs more training/exposure to other dogs. Back to "bitch" school goes she (and me).
BTW, I got a few great shots of the twins Sophie and Jacqueline and big cousin Kendal which I'll post shortly.
In the meantime, I am so happy our pets are "bonding"!
Mrs. B

2 comments:

Margot said...

Cuter than heck!

Yes, Lucy needs some postgraduate work.

Analee said...

that is cute, i'm glad the kitties are doing so well together!

this isn't the first spat that L and M have gotten into (last time M instigated). must be too much estrogen between the 2 of them! haha (kinda like "that girl you know" that you can't stand for some unknown reason.)