Friday, April 3, 2009

Mrs. B and Holly

Here's something ya don't see every day; me and a baby! Well, we had fun yesterday! Holly is an amazingly easy/low-key baby. Other than looking a bit perplexed when she woke up from her nap and found me standing over her and not her mom or dad or someone else she knows, we did great together.
We had fun looking in the mirror. Yes, like her Auntie Mrs. B and her daddy, Holly's got "the mirror gene". This is one picture I managed to snap with my cell phone.
After mom and dad and big brother Kendal got home, we had a nice dinner (thanks again, Analee) and good conversation. Nathaniel amused me by pulling out a few of his old photo albums; Facebook's gonna get some tagging action shortly, I do believe!
Oh, and I saw Kendal take several steps on his own last night. Very exciting!
As an aside, I might not be blogging for a bit; the a/c adapter on my lap top went out and I'm running on borrowed battery time. I ordered the new adapter and paid to have it expressed so hopefully it will show up before the battery drains!
Mrs. B

No comments: