Thursday, March 20, 2008

You Can Blame My Friend Kathleen For THIS On-Line Survey!

I do want to blog today but, it's been a LONG day what with this and that going on, so, I'll take advantage of yet another on-line survey sent to me by my pal Kathleen. So, Shannon, you can blame HER! :-)
I've got to admit, some of these questions are, uh, shall we say, "interesting" (and, in my opinion, designed for women since, it seems, we are the only ones that ever participate in them; guys, that is a challenge to Y'All!)
And, oh, BTW, some of the questions were missing (why is THAT?) so I added a few of my own. Guess which ones!

1. Are you afraid of someone hearing you pee? I think this used to bug me but as I've become older and wiser, I don't really give a rat's a$$.

2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Tough, really tough. Does red wine count? No? Ok, then, burritos.

3. Spell your name how it sounds: Miss-uhz BEE.

4. Name one word to describe your personality: Organized.

5. What are your top three turns ons in the opposite sex? Smart, funny, responsible.

6. Describe your significant other in two words: LOVE of my LIFE.

7. Where do you see yourself in six years? Approaching a huge b-day milestone and hopefully a hell of a lot better at my golf game.

8. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Well, my wedding band, of course; a close 2nd being my engagement ring; followed by a bracelet my mom gave me that used to belong to my grandma and a ring my step-mom gave me that was made from her mother's engagement diamond. Ok, more than one, but, too hard to not mention the ones that I did.

9. What cell phone service do you have? Verizon.

10. What do you hate most about NY state (ok, this is a weird question)? Absolutely nothing but I prefer mid to upstate NY to NYC.

11. What kind of car is your dream car? Hmmm...I'd really like a BMW X3.

12. Can you leave the house without make-up? Can I? Yes, I can. Do I? Yep, all the time now.

13. What are your three favorite stores to shop at? Target, Barnes and Noble and Kohl's.

14. Do you consider yourself to be good looking? No one has ever run away, screaming, in the opposite direction from me!

15. What do you miss about being a kid? Being a kid! Heck, no worries other than what's for dinner, will mom make me eat onions, and when is the next time we're going to Disneyland.

16. What is your favorite animal? Uh, hmmm...I plead the fifth (Lucy is nearby).

17. Do you think you're going to have a good Valentine's Day? I don't know, I guess so. We don't go in much for these trappings; oh, wait; I should say, EVERYDAY is Valentine's Day with Mr. B!

18. Apple, Orange or Cranberry Juice? Cranberry, but, I actually now like Ruby Red Grapefruit, too.

19. Do you get enough sleep at night? Not lately it seems; I always need a nap in the afternoons. Damn that age thing again!

20. Favorite channel on T.V.? OFF!

21. Are you dating the person you text most (this question obviously designed for teenagers)? I guess, I'm married to him; does that count?

22. What's your favorite color? Green.

23. What do you want? It all, baby!

24. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? Mr. B (duh!)

25. Do you talk to yourself? Yep, because I always listen to myself.

26. Do you drink milk straight from the carton? I don't drink milk, period. But, if I did, I wouldn't drink it straight from the carton.

27. Who knows a dark secret or two about you? I don't HAVE secrets. I'm just too damn honest. Ok, well, a few people know a few things. That's all I'm saying.

28. What was the last song you heard on the radio that you liked? "Good-Bye Yellow Brick Road".

29. Do you like Batman? WHICH one? There are a ca-zillion of them. I think (of the "recent" movie versions), I like Christian Bale the best. Of course, I LOVE the campy T.V. one with Adam West!

30. Who did you last hug? Mr. B.

31. Do you swear at your parents (ok, another teenager question, I'm sure)? No way in hell.

32. Do you like anyone now? Yep, a lot of anyones.

33. When was the last time you lied? I honestly don't remember. I try hard not to lie, it's a thing with me.

34. Obama, Hillary or McCain? Again, I plead the fifth.

35. Is your b-day on a holiday? 8 days before Christmas and believe me, that's close enough.

36. What instant messaging service do you use?
I don't IM.

37. Last thing you cooked today? Present tense; I'm in the process of cooking via crock pot Cincinnati Chili.

38. Did you have a nap today? I tried, but, Lucy kept hogging the couch.

39. Who's house did you go to last? Other than mine (which is pretty much the only house I go to) was my in-laws in Ocala, my Father and step-mom's in Weeki Wachee and my mom and dad's "temporary" house in Sarasota. Oh, wait, I guess I went to mom and dad's real house last Sunday. Duh.

40. If you ran into someone who hadn't seen you in five years, what would be one thing different about you that they'd be sure to comment on? My short hair.

41. Why is the sky blue? HELLO? Actually, I used to know this but I don't remember. And, no, I'm not going to Google it to get the answer, either (remember that telling the truth kick I have?)

42. Do you like green beans? Sure.

43. Do you swear a lot? Yep, too much, a very unattractive habit.

44. Where did you get the shirt you are currently wearing? Target. AGES ago.

45. Have any regrets? Ah, but of course. But, not that many.

46. Do you use an alarm clock? Nope. If I DO need to get up at a certain time, I use my cell phone. I guess that counts.

47. Where are you? Sitting at the kitchen table in my usual "working on the computer" spot.

48. Do you ever snort when you laugh? Very rarely.

49. What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Confidence.

50. Do you wear underwear? Well, it depends on what I am doing, yak yak yak!

51. Who/what would you like to see right now? Nigel and Clyde.

52. Are you social? Becoming less and less so.

53. Are you afraid of the dark? Not usually.

54. Do you miss someone today? Nigel and Clyde.

55. Who was the last person you kissed? Mr. B.

56. Are you happy with your life? Yes.

57. Last person who you told your problems to? My Father.

58. What are you doing tonight? Moving our freaking furniture back into the living room/dining room.

59. Do you have any dilemmas right now? Just whether or not to use our extra timeshare week this year or not and where to go. Awful, huh? Actually, it's nice to be a bit worry-free right now.

60. What is your favorite card game? Gin (followed closely by Hearts and Spades).

61. Who is your best friend? I don't like this question because I have several "best friends" and I don't want to name one person.

62. Do you think your best friend will always be there for you? God, I hope at least one of them will be! Yes, absolutely.

63. What is your My Space song right now? Say WHAT?

64. Do you prefer to text or IM?
Text.

65. Who did you get this from? Kathleen (one of my best friends!)

66. Do you believe the number 6 is the number of death? Now, how dumb.

67. What are your favorite magazines? More, Smart Money, Cooking Light.

68. ARE WE THERE YET? Yep, we're done!

Mrs. B


1 comment:

Margot said...

60. What is your favorite card game? Gin (followed closely by Hearts and Spades).

not canasta?! hee hee!!