Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Friend Don's Goofy Dance

I've known my great friends Don and Kathleen for over 20 years now. Long, long ago, Don started doing this goofy, silly dance thing. Every single time he did it, it would crack me up and I couldn't stop laughing. I remember telling them both that, no matter how sad I was, that dumb dance would always put a smile on my face.

You all know that we lost our dear Clyde a week ago tomorrow. We've received many kind words of love and support, all much appreciated.

This morning, I opened up my computer to find a few emails from Kathleen with the sentiment that she hoped the attached videos would cheer me up.

Well, you guessed it, one of them is Don doing his goofy dance. And, she was right, it did cheer me up and it still cracks me up.

She also sent one of her (although SHE didn't do the dance!) one of their son James doing the dance, and one of Don and James together.

I'm only posting Don's (it takes forever to upload videos) but the rest were appreciated, too!

Here's Don doing his dance!

Enjoy!

Mrs. B

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty funny!!

Analee said...

that was cute

Melissa said...

It is great to have friends like that! You are lucky!