Friday, February 13, 2009

Auntie Mrs. B and Holly

This was taken last Saturday when we were over at Doc and Analee's house. She's so cute! And, it really does look like we're smiling at one another. Actually, maybe she WAS smiling at me!
Last week (and into this week) was definitely "Family Week"! Mom and dad came over Friday night for a visit and dinner (in town for the weekend; taking a break from their hard vacation life in Florida!). Saturday, we went over to Doc and Analee's (mom and dad were also there) for dinner (this is were all the videos I recently posted on my You Tube page came from).
Sunday mom, dad, Jon, Shannon and their girls joined Mr. B and I at a DSO concert. We went over to Jon and Shannon's afterward to share all of the half-full bottles of wine left over from the wine "donation" (I put this in quotes as we had to use the word donation, not sales, as we poured wine and attempted to get $5 a glass from people. Actually, everyone did pay $5 and we even got a few tips!) and to visit more with the girls.
Wednesday, Shannon called and asked if I wanted to meet her and the girls at the mall for lunch. Sure!
So, it has been a wonderful family-filled week for me!
And, might I add, although I don't have any children of my own, I am lucky to have my three fantastic nephews and my four beautiful nieces. Auntie I can manage!
Mrs. B

1 comment:

Analee said...

being a parent is definitely wonderful, but i remember the days when i was only an aunt.

those days were just as fine! i LOVED being an aunt!

and in some ways, i feel like i miss out on my nieces and nephews now that i have my own children!