Sunday, October 19, 2008

Wow! Check Out The Princes!

Ok, silly post this morning; hey, got up early (6:30 am), it's Sunday for cricket's sake, but, for whatever reason, couldn't get back to sleep after Mr. B left for work. Yeah, work. I tell you, being a CPA's wife at times is trying.
But, obviously not as trying for me as for him.
Anyway, I was reading the paper this morning and came across a picture of Prince Edward and Prince William (at the bottom of this post).
Where the heck have I been? When did that gawky red-headed freckled Edward become such a damn cutie?

Geeky Harry a few years ago

No dis-respect meant to Mr. B; I mean, these "kids" are young enough to be MY kids.


Hubba Hubba "Dirty" Harry

Seriously, though; I used to think William had all the looks. He certainly inherited his mom's cool attractiveness.


William back in the ga-ga day


Somehow, though, as he's aged, well, he's starting to look more like his dad (or, bless her heart, his grand-mummy the Queen).

Uh, looking sorta "stodgy" (or British)

Now, there have been RUMORS that Edward is not really Charles' son, rather, the son of (Diana's riding instructor? I can't remember).

A very recent picture of The Princely Brothers

Anyway, (ladies) what do you think? Who is better looking now? Edward or William?

Mrs. B

1 comment:

Analee said...

prince harry all the way. and i thought that even before i had a red-head of my own!