Saturday, October 8, 2011

A To Z

A. Age: OLD…to the left of 50.

B. Bed Size: King.

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning glass and stainless steel. It ALWAYS streaks no matter what they say!

D. Dogs: Lucy. My one and only.

E. Essential start to your day: Routine is this. Get up. Make travel cups of Keurig coffee. Walk the dog. After that, it varies.
F. Favorite Color: RED.
G. Gold or Silver: Mostly gold but I like silver too.
H. Height: 5’4”.
I. Instruments you play: Piano (and that was a very long time ago!)
J. Job Title: Boy. I don’t know. Mrs. CPA, maybe?
K. Kids: Furry ones: Lucy, Pete, Lily, Ares, Athena, Apollo. Human (step) ones: Cailyn.
L. Live: Lakewood Ranch, FL. Straddles the county lines of Sarasota (S) and Bradenton (N). Also known as Switzerland.
M. Mother's Name: Dina Kay.
N. Nicknames: Too many. Mark calls me “Honey”.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Boy. Long ago when I was four or five. Tonsils, probably.
P. Pet Peeves: DISHONESTY. Oh, and lazy slugs J
Q. Quote from a Movie: "This one goes to eleven”.
R. Right handed or Left handed: Left.
S. Siblings: One older sister, one younger sister and two younger brothers.
T. Time to wake up: Usually about 1:30 am. Time to get up? 7:30 am to 8:00 am or so. Heck, we are living the FL life!

U. Underwear: I have a full drawer full of.
V. Vegetables you hate: Turnips or parsnips or one of those nips!
W. What makes you run late: Not much.
X. X-rays you have: Teeth, mostly. Maybe my chest and do ultrasounds count?
Y. Yummy food that you make: Comfort food. And, great appetizers and desserts when I’m in the mood.
Z. Zoo animals: I don’t like the zoo.

No comments: