Monday, October 3, 2011

The Mystical Game of Self-Improvement Week One: Five of Pentacles

Today begins the first week of the game my friend calls "52"; which for me will likely turn into "78" as I'm adding in twenty-six additional Tarot cards.

This morning I collected my Tarot box (sadly quite dusty), sorted out the Major Aracana cards as I'm not ready to tackle anything that majorly important, and, after quiet consideration of how the deck felt in my hands, drew my first card.

Given how concerned I've been about money these past months, I'm not really surprised that I picked a Pentacle, as Pentacles (diamonds) is the suit that corresponds with livelihood, career, financial matters and the like.

My Tarot deck of choice is the Scared Rose. Here, then, are a few definitions and possible divinations of this particular card:



Hmmm...not too positive sounding, is it? Well, one of the great things about the Tarot is it's open to interpretation!

And the resulting action will be...


Time is already on the "books" (ha ha). Seriously, if this works out ok, I could become a Certified Quick Books Pro Adviser; if it makes sense to, that is. Mr. B's already in the process of receiving his certification; not sure if both of us need this designation.

And, we're off!

Mrs. B

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Hmm, should have put 2 + 2 together this morning! Duh!

I'll help however I can.

TA