Friday, May 7, 2010

Silly Survey


I wanted to blog something; but, didn't really want to come up with anything on my own. My brain power is currently being used by two other projects. So, I actually Googled "Silly Surveys" and came up with this one, posted by someone else on Blogger back in 2007. The Blog is "Ramblings of an Awkward Mind" with the subtitle, "Getting the thoughts out of my head". The author is a lady in FL; unfortunately, she's not blogging much anymore.
Anyway, courtesy of "Awkward", here is a different survey!
Mrs. B
1. What's the last mistake you made? Trying on bathing suits after eating lunch.

2. Is the sun shining?
Yes; it’s gonna be a hot one today!

3. Can you successfully blow up and tie a balloon?
With difficulty.
I much prefer using helium; so much more enjoyable to have fun with the cartoon voices!

4. Do you like text messaging?
I do.
But, I promised Mr. B I’d not do it while on vacation (too distracting).

5. What do you eat the most at your best friend’s house?
Hmmm, interesting question and not sure how to answer it since I have several “best friends” and none of them live anywhere close by.

7. Are you wearing any make-up right now?
Nope; still sitting here drinking coffee in the am.
I might not put any on today at all.

8. What are your plans for later?
Later as in “later on today” or later as in, well, infinitely later?
I’ll take the easy route! Later on today I plan to: work out, finish reviewing my client’s offer packages, go to BJs, maybe get a manicure, go to the library to pick up a book they’ve got on hold for me and move more things into the guest bedroom that I plan to take on our cruise. Oh, and enjoy a martini with Mr. B tonight and make homemade pizza for dinner.

9. What is your favorite DDR song?
I have no idea because I have no clue who or what DDR is.

10. Is there any drama within your life?
Dog drama.

11. What is a song they need to stop playing on the radio?
Christmas carols in, like, as early as October.
Give me a break.

12. Are you happy with life right now?
Relatively.
I’m jazzed about going on vacation in less than two weeks. I’m a bit worried about a few things, but, everything always seems to work out in the end.

13. Does anyone like you?
I sure hope so!

14. What is your current obsession?
Counting calories.

15. Do you have a dog?
Do I ever.

16. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?
You know what, I don’t think so!

17. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I have done so and will likely do so again.

18. Ever pulled your pants down in the street?
Snort.
No!

19. Do your toenails have nail polish on them?
Yeah, but, they’re in serious need of a pedicure and fresh polish.

20. When's the last time you wore eyeliner?
I don’t wear it that much so I don’t remember.
I can never get the lines straight.

21. Last curse word you said was?
Ask Mr. B!

22. Are your lips chapped? Sort of.

23. Are you currently jealous?
Am I currently jealous?
Well, I could likely think of things/people I might be envious of, but, jealous? No.

24. Do you own an ipod?
Yes but I haven’t updated the songs on it in ages and I’m really getting tired of what’s on there.
Problem is; the software is off my lap top, can’t remember my password to download it; so, I’m stuck with about 215 songs that I now hate.

25. Did you have a dream last night?
I ALWAYS dream.
I usually remember them, too; but, now that I am trying to recall them, they are eluding me.

26. Are you mad at anyone?
Nope.

27. Who is the loudest person you know?
Probably Peri (and that is not an insult, Peri; but, you sure can be boisterous!)

28. What's going on this weekend?
Maybe a Bulls game tomorrow and over to my brother and sister in laws Sunday to celebrate Mother’s Day with them and mom and dad.
Oh, and to drink margaritas and sangria and eat a belated Cinco de Mayo feast.

29. Done any spring cleaning lately?
Not enough but I’m waiting until after the dog recuperates/we get home from vacation because I know the cats are going to completely destroy the house while we are gone.

30. Anything bothering you?
Mostly, I am worried about the dog.

31. Do you do cheerleading?
Now, that’s rich!
Ha ha ha ha!

32. Did you wish for anything last night on 11:11?
I did not specifically wish for anything last night “on” 11:11.
I may have been reading.

33. Do you drink coffee on a regular basis? Silly question. Daily.

34. Do you wish you were someone else?
No, I am finally good at being me.

35. What jewelry are you wearing?
Wedding band.

36. Funniest thing that happened last night?
Watching the kid’s classmates in their senior play, “Noises Off”.
A few of them were absolutely hysterical!

38. Are you easily amused?
No.
But, some of these questions sure are amusing (see below)!

39. Can you lick your elbow?
No (and yes, I just tried to).

40. Do you know this song, "we stay fly no lie you know this"?
Uh, no.

No comments: