Thursday, June 9, 2011

Questions Questions Questions


I'm Blog stymied again so here are a round of random questions I found on-line just to get me writing!

Do you like to shop?
Yes. Quite a bit, actually; but not necessarily because I want or need a lot of things, I just have fun at it. I especially enjoy going to the grocery store. Always have.

How often do you go on-line?
Several times per day. In fact, I'm never really off-line when I'm at home. My laptop is almost always on.

What do you miss from your childhood?
Simplicity.

Who do you miss from your childhood?
Everyone and every pet that's now lost to me.

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Early. Always early.

Are you happy with your life right now?
Mostly. There are lots of exciting changes a foot which can also be a tad overwhelming at times, but, in general, I'm happy.

You can have either trust or love. Which one?
You can't have love without trust. So, trust.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I've been to so many places that if I never went anywhere else again outside the US, I'd be ok with it. Having said that, I do want to get Mr. B to Italy one of these days.

Are you the kind of friend you'd want to have as a friend?
Yep.

Your best friend dies. What would you do.
One of my best friends did just recently die. I've done my best (and will continue to do so) to honor her memory. But, you have to go on with life (and she would have totally agreed). I suppose I'll do the same if and when the time ever comes again with another friend.

When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt?
I do this all of the time. Just ask Mr. B! However, there have been a few people that I've refrained from telling them how I felt about something they did/didn't do because I decided it wasn't worth it. You have to pick and choose your battles and pick and choose the relationships that are important enough to you to risk loosing.

What would be harder for you; to tell someone that you love them or to tell someone that you do not love them back?
Definitely the latter.

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
Since the word is "thing" I'm staying away from live beings like people or pets. I'm going with financial independence.

Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying in front of you?
Uh, wow. I think so, but I have to admit, I'd probably a) call 911 on my cell phone first and b) hope someone else jumped in before me.

Are you old-fashioned?
Not really, except about certain things such as SENDING THANK YOU NOTES, damnit!

What would you choose? True love with a guarantee of heartache or never to love at all?
Well, that's just a totally inane question. Besides, I don't have to choose, it's already happened. You love someone, you can bet your sweet bippy at some point your heart is going to ache.

If you could wish for anything to come true, what would you wish?
Right now the most obvious wish would be that my step-mother was back with us, totally healthy.

What's your middle name?
Nee Christina.

How big is your bed?
King.

What music are you listening to right now?
None.

What was the last thing you ate?
Pot Sticker Pad Thai.

How is the weather right now?
It's a SCORCHER! And, it's also really, really humid. Ugh.

Who was the last person you hugged?
Mr. B.

What was the last movie you watched?
The King's Speech.

What movie will you watch next?
Likely the most recent (on DVD) Harry Potter movie.

What are you currently reading?
I have five going on right now. The White Queen. Catcher in the Rye. Schooled. Remarkable Creatures. Wherever You Go, There You Are.

What's on the agenda for today?
After I get off my butt doing this survey, I will work out, go to the store, and continue to pack up stuff around the house in preparation for our move.

Anything exciting coming up?
A trip to FL at the end of the month.

What is something you'd happily do again?
Go on a cruise.

Ok, enough questions! Time to get a move on!

Mrs. B



1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Yes, thank you notes are a necessity, aren't they?