Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Dilemma-ma-ma-ma...

Note: There is some problem loading pictures onto this right now so you'll have to go to my old Blog if you want to see the pictures I posted along w/ this entry.

Right, so, I was all ready to cut my hair short.

And then, while going through some pictures of our honeymoon, I came across a few pictures in which I really liked the way my hair looked THEN (which was basically just a tad longer than shoulder length).

And so now I am in a dilemma because, although I know I had to work to get my hair to look like that (all evening/dressed up shots), I really think it looks pretty. And, when I didn't wear it like that, it was so easy to pull into a ponytail or pigtails or whatever.

But then, of course, there were days when it looked awful (straggly, etc.) and I think it made me look OLD.

And so now I don't know what to do; because I really do love this (potential) new style.

What do I do?

ARGH!

Mrs. B

2 comments:

Analee said...

after talking yesterday, i looked online for short haircuts with straight bangs. by FAR the one you've picked out looks the best.

i found one though that'd look good if you let your hair grow out. it is the way patricia arquette wears it in medium...

here is a link to it:
http://www.mediumdreams.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/07/patricia-arquette-monte-carlo-tv-festival.jpg
i have no idea if that'll work. her hair looks like the same body and texture as yours (kinda fine, straight, no "cowlicks" like i have...)

but the short one is super cool too!

i like this one too
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/stylewatch/bestlook/070514/mariska_hargitay.jpg

and this one (the one on the right)
http://shaistyle.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/l4.jpg

Mrs. B said...

Thanks for the input, Ana. I couldn't see the second pix for some reason. Anyway, the last one is what I think my stylist wanted to do originally. I got sort of off it when I learned it's Posh Spice's hair cut. Ugh.
PA's hair looks cool and it's long enough to wear off her face.
Sigh.
I think I will just go w/ the flow on the 15th when I go in. If I cut it and hate it it will grow back. If I don't cut it and hate it I can always cut it later!